How to Be a Great Photographer Course
In this online photography course, we will the explore the more creative and theoretical aspects of photography. This series of lessons will guide you through developing your sense of artistic expression - or your photographer's "vision".
Remember, photography is both science and art. Once you've learned how to be technically proficient with your camera and tools, then it's time to move towards learning how to cultivate your artistic expression.
You will get the most benefit from this course, if you already have a firm grasp of the photography basics.
Here's what you will learn in the How to Be a Great Photographer Course:
- How to develop and enhance your photographer's vision.
- How to learn to see the world around you in a different "light."
- What characteristics make a great photograph.
- How to use artistic principles to help you take a great photo.
- What your thought-process should be before taking a photo.
- How to go past your photography boundaries.
Are you ready to begin learning the photography basics?
You will find the course navigation at the bottom and top of each lesson which will allow you to jump through any section of the course. The course lessons have been arranged in a sequence to make your learning as smooth as possible.
Feel free to leave your questions and comments at the end of each lesson, if you need further clarification on any points. I'm here to help you.