Reasons Why I Love Photography
In a whim of inspiration, I sat down and wrote some reasons why I love photography. Writing this, reminded me how I was able to both receive and give so much through photography.
Here are my 11 reasons why I love photography.
photo courtesy of ficknoster.
1. I love how photography allows me to express myself in a creative way.
2. I love how I can bring a camera with me anywhere and instantly snap a photo of my most cherished moments.
3. I love gadgets and electronics and how photography lets me satisfy my craving for new toys.
4. I love how I get to meet new people through my photography work.
5. I love being able to teach and educate people about a subject I am passionate about.
6. I love being able to share my passion for photography with others.
7. I love the feeling I get when I am inspired by a beautiful photograph.
8. I love how I can spend hours working on photography and feel like only minutes have passed by.
9. I love the idea of creating something that has never been seen before.
10. I love how simple photography is, yet how difficult it is to master.
11. I love how I am always learning something new in photography.
Update: I originally started with 11 reasons, but I'll add more reasons as they come to me.
12. I love how a photograph instantly transports me back in time to when the photo was taken.
13. I love to see people smile when they look at a photograph I took of them.
So tell me, why do you love photography?